- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We are so grateful for your help with our 2010 Dodge Ram. The truck left my husband stranded in Lowe's parking lot, unable to shift into gear (or out of park). Your service was not only prompt but Jeff was able to reattach the cable long enough to get it to the shop, without having to tow it. He ordered a new part and had the truck back together before my husband was even available to pick it up. The price was also incredibly reasonable and we can't thank you enough!Pam Irish, 12/10/2020
Wow, this review is way over-due. So we came into his shop when they were just about to close, and they allowed us to come in and talk about our situation. Allen stood there, listened to our problem, and was very kind and considerate to us. He told us he would call us, and he was very detailed with what they did and what the problem was. They had no issue showing us the work they did and they informed us on things that are necessary, and didn't try to sell us things that did not need to be fixed. They were such a sweet and awesome crew. They are really great and they will be the only ones I ever go to if I have issues with my car. What a great business!!! :)Nichole M.
Allen's Automotive is awesome! From their great and knowledgeable mechanics, to their quality service. It is exactly what I look for in a repair place. They have always treated me well, as well as everyone I have recommended to them. I will continue to recommend them & give my business to them!Jonathan L.
Outstanding! We were having problems with my son's car overheating. I scheduled an appointment with a quick phone call. They diagnosed the problem and replaced the radiator the same day. Thank you for your quick turn around! We will definitely return in the future!Rebecca R.
Over the years, I've had many cars and many mechanics, but none as AWESOME as the ones at Allen's Automotive and Towing. My experience started when my 2004 Scion xB broke down - thanks alot Altamont Pass. My insurance company, USAA, which is great, includes roadside assistance. From the time I called USAA to the time the tow truck showed up was about 15 minutes - never experienced that sort of speed in my life! Jeff from Allen's Automotive then gave me an estimate for the clutch repair, which ended up being very accurate, within 5%. Jeff patiently explained everything along the way. I asked many questions, and learned more than I would have ever thought about clutches. This shop is so good that I'm reconsidering how long I might want to keep my 10 year-old car. A colleague dropped me off to pick up my car, and I asked them to check her check engine light - they did it for free, reset it, and set her mind at ease by telling here exactly why the check engine light was on (two issues that were non-urgent). Best. Mechanics. Ever!Marc B.
My SportTrac broke down in Livermore, and Allen's was recommended to me by KAR Service in Livermore. They were reasonable, showed up when promised, and professional. I would use them again. Thanks!D & N